The on-the-go companion for your urban travels – Nokia transport is equivalent to thousands of maps and schedules in your pocket. This application makes travelling fun and you will no more be lost in unknown places. From departure time to next station, to walking directions and guidance until you reach the destination. The Nokia Transport is definitely the smart way to get around.
A few weeks back we heard Nokia release its V2 version of the app today V2.1 beta version has been launched. The Transport version 2.1 enhances discoverability and access for more personalized experience.
What’s new in this version?
- Pin multiple favorite locations to your phone’s start screen: You can now pin multiple destinations to your start screen making it easier than ever to quickly figure out your route.
- View upcoming station names and stopping times while in transit *
- Find nearby stations, departure times and even types of transit lines available around your location*
- Improved search:
- Remember your last search query
-Change your search without leaving the journey view
- Improved performance
- Faster display of upcoming journeys
- Faster journey request
- Integration with Bing search Local Scout (where available). It is now easy to launch Nokia Transport from Bing search result
*available in timetable routing cities only
This app comes as a big improvement to the already successful Nokia Maps.