Microsoft’s Smoked by Windows Phone campaign began in January at the 2012 CES conference. Since, it’s grown by leaps and bounds travelling to various stores across the nations and worldwide. The popular marketing campaign has made its way to Toronto, Canada to challenge smartphone over the Microsoft’s mobile OS to pocket $100.
Ben Rudolph, who started all this, has released some numbers associated with the Smoked by Windows Phone.
- 95%: Windows Phone’s global winning percentage
- 36: The number of countries running Smoked by Windows Phone promotions
- 50,000+: The number of phones that have been smoked by a Windows Phone
- 8,000,000+: The total number of views the Smoked by Windows Phone has generated since it launched in January.
- 100,000,000+: The estimated number of people who have seen and participated in or read about Smoked by Windows Phone.
Windows Phone is becoming steadily popular in Canada. If you wish to participate, we wish to see you at the following event locations for the next few days:
- May 25: Yonge and Eglington – 12pm-8pm
- May 26: The Danforth – 10am-6pm
- May 27: Yonge and Dundas – 11am-5pm
Let’s hope the campaign promotes and adds to the above figures of Windows winning percentage.