The last time I reported about FTouchFlo, it was available in version alpha 3. In the meantime, the developer was quite busy, and he published already the version 1.2. Here are all changes since version alpha 3:
1. Fixed bug with memory allocation which for 99.99999% was a reason for devices freezing. To avoid possible huge problems (even hardreset might be required sometimes!) with your devices I would recommend uninstall FTouchFlo 1.0 and 1.1 if you have them installed.
2. To avoid changing ‘/’ to ‘’ in gestures parameters you have to put parameter value in brackets:
[will be changed]: UpDownAppCmdLine:/Program files/123.exe
[will not be changed]:UpDownAppCmdLine:”/cmd_line_parameter”
3. Devices freezing (I really hope!)
4. Slash – Backslash problem in configuration file. You can put there anything you want and FTouchFlo will change all / to .
5. Excluded programs: sometimes currently active application wasn’t recognized and excluded.
6. User activity notification added. Before that when you’re just scrolling, windows didn’t know about your activities.
7. Horizontal scrolling in Programs, Settings, Office etc. solved.
8. Problem with excluded applications list solved.
9. Many improvements had been done in scrolling together with bugs fixing.
10. Problem with a few instances of FTouchFlo running at the same time solved. You’ll not start more than one instance now.
11. Problem with forwarding stylus events to gwes in scrolling mode solved. It was the reason of a unstable scrolling.
12. Problem with memory leaks when starting applications solved.
1. Possibility to set up initial mode: “Scrolling” or “Launching”.
There is additional parameter int the config file:
;Initial mode (S – scroll, L – launch)
2. Now you’ll see small icon at top of your screen showing current FTouchFlo mode.
S – scrolling, L – launching and D – disabled (application is in excluded apps list).
You can now switch between modes by tapping at the icon.
3. A few more or less bugs found and killed (of course some new bugs introduced )
Download FTouchFlo 1.2 here